Nixie Blue Wonderland

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Angel in Disguise




Pheww, finally there is a man who we can call a gentleman. So this morning I was dragging myself to take the 2nd train to Sudirman ( cos I could never catch the 1st one), and with sleepy eyes trying to get some quick nap. The train was kinda empty, only a few people didn't get seat, including this old woman, who stood by the door. The train door has closed and the train started to move. To my very surprise, just as the train started to speed, this man who sat near her politely offer the lady his seat, and took her place by the door. Really !

What a pleasant morning! It so nice to see that we can still find a person with the heart and kindness, nowadays. I mean, this is so rare! I hardly ever see such a nice, heart warming event especially not in the train. So, without even thinking I took the shot to take picture, smilling and planning to shake his hand when I get the chance to do it( I didn't, though).

Then I realized, this damaged world is not
so damaged after all. ^_^

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice story..You really make your trip useful ya K'Nik, hehehe :D Jadi kami2 ini bisa ikut ngeliat apa2 aja yg terjadi di kereta :D Thx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home