Nixie Blue Wonderland

Monday, July 31, 2006

My Train Buddies

It's nice to have someone. A friend that you could talk to while you are in the train. Like these two best friends I took picture last night.

I can still remember how I used to go to work alone, and feeling miserable, hoping that I have a friend, just one friend, to go along with me through the journey ( I call it a journey cause it take almost 2 hours to get to work, and a lot of things could happen. So, yeah, it is a journey). Well, now I realize, God not only gave a friend, but He gave me plenty. Since I could remember I got myself more than 15 Train-Buddies to keep me companied, and not feeling miserable again.

Let's see, I started with my neigbor/co-agent Ijey,then I met Mbak Ungky, Mbak Riska-and husband, Mbak Nadine, Mbak Riri, Mbak Ayu, Mbak Melly, Mbak Evie-and sisters, Mbak Merry and Junie, Mr.-I-don't-know-his-name-but-lives-in Depok-Utara, Sam a.k.a Firman, P.J (Pria Jelek), P.C (Pria Cosmo), Niko, who works for Cosmopolitan, Bang Diman, Mr. Moustache who loves Mbak Ungky so much.

Not to mention people I used to see everyday, but refuse to speak to eachother like Alex, Ben, Mr. Big Lips, Mr. Rich Lips, Miss Purple, The Mbak-Mbak Gangsters, Miss-I-hit-you-in -the-face-if -you-try-to steal-my-seat and a bunch more I couldn't remember.

I never sit alone anymore.

So one thing to learn, when you ask God one thing, He gives you abundant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home